Based in Brighton, United Kingdom
Galacticare is a hospital management game in a weird and wacky sci-fi universe. In a colourful world rife with death and disease, design and manage perfectly functioning hospitals orbiting volcanic planets, deep-space graveyards, and psychic alien deities! With an offbeat narrative that twists together a ragtag group of eccentrics, the game takes you on a journey beyond managing a hospital. From your assistants - a dejected AI bureaucrat and Medi, a tireless janitorial robot - to the variety of consultants you’ll hire and bring along on your journey, the characters will grow beside you as you progress deeper through the story.
HistoryWhat does the future hold?
- Build a Hospital Unlike Any Other - Build the best place of healing you can amongst the stars - you design everything, from where the equipment goes, how big the treatment rooms are, right down to who you hire!
- Eradicate Disease... Uniquely - From Laser Surgery that accompanies some jazzy music to the Projectile Machine (need we say more?), Galacticare shows you the future of medical treatments in space!
- Help Intergalactic Divas - From super villains to superstars, your cast of consultants will define how you tackle a variety of challenges.
- Be Ranked! - Your hospital will be ranked out of 5 to let you know how good you’re doing (... or how not good!)
- Meet A Variety of Alien Species - From the peaceful bureaucrat species Kouber Baly, to the artistic Dyonai, you’ll meet and treat seven different alien species, all with their own unique attributes!
- A Meaningful Narrative - The narrative will unfold as you play and flex your hospital skills and get to know the characters you're hiring, working beside and saving. Galacticare takes you on a colourful and bizarre journey - from the company’s humble beginnings orbiting 23rd-century Earth, to the internal world of an extra-dimensional deity, and everything in-between. It’s time to save the galaxy - one patient at a time!
Galacticare - Announce Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Brightrock Games
Brightrock Games is a British independent game studio based in Brighton, UK, with a multinational core team of 15 people. Initially a small gathering of modders, enthusiasts and - most of all - gamers, the group first rallied under the banner of Subterranean Games, setting their sights o reviving a genre that AAA publishers had long neglected. United in a shared passion for the oft-overlooked dungeon management genre, Subterranean Games released War for the Overworld on PC, Mac and Linux in April 2015. With this critically acclaimed and successful game under their belt, the company name was updated to Brightrock Games to better reflect the team’s broadening horizons. Brightrock Games’ goal is to create genre-twisting strategy management games that tell engaging stories and push the medium forwards.
More information on Brightrock Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Josh Bishop - UK
Managing Director, Designer
Pierre-Arnaud (Nano) Boucher - France
Scott Richmond - Australia
Director, Producer, Programmer
Dante de Glanvill - New Zealand
Narrator and Acoustic Wizard
Stefan Furcht - Germany
Hugo González Rueda - Spain
Pat Hore - UK
Ciro Mihanovic - Croatia
Lee Moon - UK
Dan Tyler - UK
Lee Moon - UK
Dean Angus - UK
Mitchell Binding - UK
José Guillermo Ángel Pineda - Spain
Audric Wasmer - France
Nicolas Dupont - France
Tina Stoica - Romania